|Home > Services & solutions > Web Solutions > E-Commerce
E-Commerce can become an integral part of your
sales strategy. While it is one of the cheapest medium to reach
out to new markets, if implemented successfully, it offers a
smart way of expansion and doing Business.
At Seven Axiom we attribute our successful implementations
to carefully understanding your products , your customers and
your business process . We create design that is conducive to
your brand vis-à-vis the target customers and develop
easy-to-use systems to extend your business on the web.
Your e-Commerce platform is Designed & Developed to maximize
its reach to the potential customers and provide them with a
convenient, satisfying & secure shopping experience . The
key factors that we focus on to build your Online Business includes:
- Attracting potential customers
- Providing Brand identity
- Building trust relationships
- Providing easy-to-use interface
- Maintaining security
- Building customer loyalty
Benefits of e-Commerce
- Increase your sales revenue
- Low-cost/high-payback alternative to traditional physical
store or mail-order catalog
- High-value services at low cost
- Easier to scale up online
- Tap a growing segment of customers who are comfortable purchasing
- Avoid losing sales to competitors who are online
- Immediate international sales presence
- Shop 24 hrs/day, 365 days/year
- Expand customer base
- Set up shop anywhere, independent of geographical locations
- Low-cost way to turn your Web site into a profit center
- Reduce Customer Support costs via email and regular newsletters
- Create customized mailing list
WHY IS INTERNET MARKETING NECESSARY???
- Not everybody knows your website name (URL) and therefore
cannot find your business directly.
- Most people begin their web travels via a search engine,
so having a website that cannot be found in the search engines
means you are without question missing out on business.
- People who find your site should specifically be looking
for your company and its product or services.
- 84% of websites among 600,000,000 cannot be found, leaving
a massive market for your business to target!
- Ecommerce is expected to rise to £10 billion next
year, providing a huge market place to do business.
- The Internet is becoming an integral part of everyday life
for business and individuals alike. Over 13 million people
having access to the Internet in the UK alone.
- Online marketing allows potential clients to find you instead
of the other way around, saving both time, cost and resources.